CompTIA Network+ course covers terminology and networking concepts including design, topology, implementation, cabling, connecting network components, signal transmission and network adapter cards. Throughout this course, you will examine the OSI and 802 networking models within the network environment which demonstrate how networks send data. You will also study architectures as well as administration, support, security, fault tolerant systems, wide area network and troubleshooting network problems. At the conclusion of this course, you will be prepared for the CompTIA Network+ certification exam.
Successful students have the knowledge and skills required to:
• Troubleshoot, configure and manage common network devices
• Establish basic network connectivity
• Understand and maintain network documentation
• Identify network limitations and weaknesses
• Implement network security, standards, and protocols