Learn how HashiCorp Vault can improve your security posture when it comes to storing sensitive passwords, maintaining confidential keys, implementing encryption, and establishing robust access management.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Explain the motivations for secret management
- Recognize problems that Vault's capabilities are well positioned to solve
- Understand Vault's application design
- Administer, configure, and use Vault
- Locate valuable resources and references to continue using Vault