In this Cybersecurity Risk Management training course, students will come to understand the value of assets, learn to analyze threat potential, and identify cost-effective methods of mitigation. Best practices of risk management will also be covered.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand concepts with regards to Risk Management
- Understand concepts about establishing Information System Controls
- Understand terminologies used in risk management
- Be able to provide preliminary risk analysis
- Be able to use qualitative and quantitative risk measuring techniques for providing risk calculations to management