Do you want to learn the exciting discipline of Adversary Emulation? In this MITRE ATT&CK® Defender™ (MAD) Adversary Emulation course, you'll learn how to emulate real-world adversary threats to improve cybersecurity. Leveraging the MITRE ATT&CK Framework, you will research, plan, and execute adversary emulation activities in hands-on labs.
In this course, you will gain the following capabilities:
- Understand cyber adversary emulation's purpose, its characteristics, and common use
- Leverage the MITRE ATT&CK Framework to inform adversary emulation planning activities, including defining engagement objectives, scope, and rules of engagement.
- Use cyber threat intelligence to select emulated threats of salient interest to the sponsor organization.
- Implement adversary emulation tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) based on real-world cyber threats.
- Execute adversary TTPs to assess and improve cybersecurity, while balancing realism against time and safety constraints.
- Use the MITRE ATT&CK Framework to communicate adversary emulation activities, findings, and recommendations for improvement.