This IoT Security training is designed to help IT professionals strengthen their knowledge about the Internet of Things (IoT) and the security platforms related to it. You'll also be able to identify the security, privacy and safety concerns related to the implementation of an IoT infrastructure.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand InfoSec BIA
- Understand IoT Infrastructure concepts
- Understand IoT Risks
- Perform IoT Basic penetration testing
- Understand IoT Protocols and nowadays usage
- Apply IoT countermeasures
- Apply cryptography to enforce confidentiality, authentication and non-repudiation.
- Understand IoT compliance programs and best practices