This course provides a detailed overview of the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Information Systems Security Engineering Professional (ISSEP) concentration.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand and describe the components of the ISSEP Domains
- Describe the Information Systems Security Engineering (ISSE) Process
- Describe the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Describe the key related National Institutes for Standards and Technologies (NIST) standards
- Create an ISSEP study plan