This course covers vulnerability management from an Executive Leadership level, and to help Executive Leadership understand the challenges of implementing a vulnerability management program, including implications if it is not set up properly.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Define processes within a Vulnerability Management Program
- Identify who should be involved with Vulnerability Management
- Determine best practices for Vulnerability Management
- Understand how to improve vulnerability management using new software / tools
- Be able to create a Plan of Action to improve vulnerability management