The Redis vulnerability (CVE-2022-0543) is a critical flaw impacting Linux systems across the globe. By exploiting this vulnerability, any user can remotely execute commands as a root user on a system. Take our course to exploit and mitigate the vulnerability in a secure lab environment, giving you the skills you need to protect your organization.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Explain what the Redis sandbox escape vulnerability is and which CVEs are associated with the vulnerability.
- Identify the Redis CVE-2022-0543 vulnerability and its root cause, detect exploits, and determine if your organization is impacted by this Lua sandbox escape flaw.
- Communicate the potential impact to stakeholders across your organization.
- Exploit this vulnerability using publicly available exploit code.
- Execute various mitigation tactics to reduce risk.
- Remediate this vulnerability on Debian-derived Linux distributions running Redis.
- Share effective exploitation and mitigation strategies.