Creating Effective User Awareness Training is based on educational principles that result in learning and skills retention. End users and information security professionals need a better approach than what is currently out there in the market place at the moment.
By the end of this course, students should be able to:
- Understand the key principles of experiential and micro learning approaches & how they can be applied to information security awareness programs
- Understand the benefits of incorporating experiential learning techniques into their awareness programme and where to apply them
- How to incorporate interactive coaching techniques into existing training content
- How to facilitate behaviour change in the end user community by using ambient influencing techniques
- How to use micro-learning techniques to continuously build end user threat recognition capability