SOC (Security Operation Center) is the heart of corporate defenses. SOC is the eyes and ears of any traffic and actions inside the company’s network. To be a SOC analyst, you need a practical skill with security systems, offensive security and incident response alongside basic understanding of terminology, methodology, and countermeasures. Through theoretical and practical training, this course provides the whole skillset to become a SOC analyst for beginners with limited or no prior experience.
After completing this course, you should be able to:
- Understand basics of what is cyber and information security and get familiar with the cyber world and its basic terms.
- Understand basics of Windows domain environment.
- Understand the TCP/IP model and network / application protocols.
- Understand basics related to SQL and understand relational databases.
- Understand rule base of firewalls and SIEM.