- Covers information security in depth, including access control, application security, enterprise continuity, cryptography, technical risk management, physical security, and telecommunications and network security.
- This class helps to prepare students for the Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) credential, which is essential for high-level information security professionals.
- Explain security and risk management.
- Protect the security of assets.
- Manage security of engineering and software development processes.
- Control access to resources and manage identity, communications and network security.
- Perform security assessment, testing, incident response, and disaster recovery.