Ethical Hacking and Network Defense
- Online, Instructor-Led
- Learn how hackers attack computers and networks, and how to protect Windows and Linux systems.
- Legal restrictions and ethical guidelines will be taught and enforced.
- Students will perform many hands-on labs, both attacking and defending, using port scans, footprinting, buffer overflow exploits, SQL injection, privilege escalation, Trojans, and backdoors.
- Determine what an ethical hacker can and cannot do legally, and evaluate credentials and roles of penetration testers.
- Perform reconnaissance on a target network using a variety of scanning and probing techniques.
- Enumerate and classify Microsoft and Linux Operating Systems vulnerabilities.
- Take control of Web Servers and wireless networks, and protect them.
- Evaluate and select cryptography and hashing methods, and perform attacks against them.
- Select and implement security devices, including routers, firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, and honeypots.
Last Published Date: March 9, 2021