Developing skills needed to effectively and accurately analyze security risks related to networks and related systems, including issues of authenticity, confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Explain the security function and purpose of network devices and technologies
- Apply and implement secure network administration principles
- Implement and use common protocols and identify common network ports
- Analyze and differentiate among types of malware, attacks, social engineering, wireless attacks, and application attacks
- Assists in preparation for the Security+ examination