Designed for malware analysts and code developers alike, Assembly for Reverse Engineers will equip
students with the know-how to effectively read Assembly, review statements, understand program flow,
identify the influence of different compilers, and reverse machine code back to its higher-level equivalent.
Learn and practice development techniques to improve the speed and quality of static analysis during this
weeklong, lab-intensive course.
Successful completion of this course will enable students to:
- Describe how code execution works
- Understand the components of the x86 instruction set
- Apply demonstrated analysis techniques to the reverse engineering of Windows executables
- Use IDA Pro’s powerful Assembly markup features to optimize analysis
- Use static and dynamic analysis to interpret and document program flow