CBT XPress’ CompTIA training course lets you Earn all 3 of CompTIA’s most popular certifications in one class! CompTIA A+ certification validates the latest foundation-level knowledge and skills needed by today’s computer support professionals. CompTIA Network+ certification is the sign of a qualified networking professional. CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest-growing fields in IT.
It will prepare you for the CompTIA A+ 220-901, CompTIA A+ 220-902, CompTIA Network+ N10-006 and CompTIA Security+ SY0-401 exams, 9 Days, Instructor Led.
You must pass two exams for CompTIA A+: exam #s 220-901 and 220-902. CompTIA A+ 220-901 covers:
- PC hardware and peripherals
- Mobile device hardware
- Networking and troubleshooting hardware and network connectivity issues.
CompTIA A+ 220-902 covers:
- Installing and configuring operating systems including Windows, iOS, Android, Apple OS X and Linux
- Fundamentals of cloud computing
- Operational procedures.
CompTIA Network+ N10-006 addresses virtual networking and gives increased attention to network security and coverage of the seven-layer OSI (Open System Interconnection) model.
- Network Concepts.
- Network Installation and Configuration.
- Network Media and Topologies.
- Network Management.
- Network Security.
CompTIA Security+ Exam SY0-401 demonstrates competency in:
- Network security.
- Compliance and operational security.
- Threats and vulnerabilities.
- Application, data and host security.
- Access control and identity management.