The Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA®) certification is foundational to a successful IT career. If you are looking to gain recognition as an IS or IT professional, then the CISA is the certification for you.
ISACA®'s globally recognized CISA certification can showcase your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing, and reporting on audit engagements. The CISA is universally recognized as the standard of achievement and is consistently ranked as one of the highest paying and sought-after IT certifications. It is known for its career-long value holders enjoy. This is a designation that will get you instant credibility with peers, stakeholders and regulators. Captiva Solutions’ detailed IT Auditor course is the perfect preparation for the CISA® certification exam. It equips you with the knowledge and technical skills required to enhance your understanding of IS audit processes and proficiency in the CISA® exam domains. In addition, learners understand how to perform evaluations of the security and controls of business structure and governance methods.
Upon completion of this CISA course, you will:
- Be able to identify and assess vulnerabilities and report on compliance and institutional controls;
- Gain a better understanding of IS audit and assurance guidelines, standards, and best practices;
- Learn how to govern and control enterprise IT environments;
- Understand the acquisition, development, testing, and implementation of information systems;
- Develop working knowledge of the five domains of CISA, as prescribed by ISACA;
- Acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the CISA certification exam by ISACA.