The CompTIA Security+ is a globally trusted certification that validates foundational, vendor-neutral IT security knowledge and skills. As a benchmark for best practices in IT security, this certification training covers the essential principles of network security and risk management.
The Captiva Solutions’ Security+ course covers the most important principles of system and network security and risk identification and management. It is the perfect solution to secure your organization’s network or improve your knowledge of basic technical cybersecurity concepts. Completing this course will help you gain skills required to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks, and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, and laws.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- administer, configure, design and troubleshoot network security;
- minimize the threat of external attacks and viruses with successful countermeasures;
- implement general security services on various computer networks;
- harden networks and operating systems;
- execute essential security technologies — TCP/IP firewalls and VPN; and
- acquire the relevant knowledge and skills required to pass the Security+ certification exam.