BTI’s Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) Certified Professional (CCP) Comprehensive Training is a five-day, instructor-led course that prepares the student to provide professional consulting, implementation, and support services. These services are needed by organizations seeking CMMC compliance and C3PAO organizations conducting assessments.
The CCP Comprehensive Training provides detailed insight into the CMMC standard itself and the context for the CMMC with respect to US Department of Defense (DoD) and National Institutes of Standards and Technologies (NIST) cybersecurity and risk management standards and guidance.
• Understand and be able to apply the requirements of the CMMC
• Understand the structure and internal dependencies of the CMMC
• Understand the relationship of the CMMC to:
o Risk Management Framework for Information Systems and Organizations (RMF) (SP 800-37 Rev 2),
o Security and Privacy Controls for Federal Information Systems and Organizations (SP 800-53 revision 5), and
o Managing Information Security Risk: Organization, Mission, and Information System View (SP 800-39)
• Understand the concepts of Controlled Unclassified Information (CUI), Intellectual Property (IP), and Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
• Understand and be able to support organizations with respect to CMMC roles and responsibilities
• Understand threats to an organization’s supply chain, particularly in the US Federal government and DoD context
• Understand their personal obligations under the Code of Professional Conduct as a CMMC professional