This course covers the fundamentals of database management systems, in particular relational database systems. The course also teaches students how to use SQL to create, maintain, store, retrieve, and manipulate data.
- A. be able to use Development tools-MySQL Workbench, MySQL Monitor, MySQL command Line Client;
- B. execute data retrieval and manipulation in databases;
- C. design and implement Relational Database Systems;
- D. data definition and data analysis;
- E. coding and scripting of relational databases; and
- F. to manage and secure databases.