Examines various file systems and Windows operating system versions using industry standard software. A comprehensive study in imaging, analysis and reporting.
At the end of the course students will be able to:
1. Create case files using industry standard software.
2. Verify evidence integrity and maintain chain of custody.
3. Extract artifacts from an evidence file using search functions.
4. Identify, bookmark, and export relevant case data.
5. Document case work processes based on repeatable methodologies.
6. Create a basic forensic report using industry standard software.