The CompTIA Network+ course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career.
This course will help you prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification exam where you will learn how to install and configure systems to secure applications, networks and devices; perform threat analysis and respond with appropriate mitigation techniques; participate in risk mitigation activities; and operate with an awareness of applicable policies, laws and regulations.
This course will help you prepare for the CompTIA Network+ and Security+ certification exams.
- Prepare for the latest Network+ certification exams
- Basic network theory concepts
- Components of a TCP/IP network implementation
- TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
- Major services deployed on TCP/IP networks
- LAN implementation
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents