The CompTIA Network+ course builds on your existing user-level knowledge and experience with personal computer operating systems and networks to present the fundamental skills and concepts that you will need to use on the job in any type of networking career.
The CompTIA Security+ Certification is an internationally recognized testing program sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) that certifies the knowledge of a security professional in the IT industry. Security+ certification is recognized around the world as the benchmark for foundation-level security professionals. Incorporating a comprehensive range of security knowledge areas, Security+ was developed with input from industry, government, academia and front-line practitioners, so you can be assured of its relevance.
Our AWS Certified Solutions Architect “ Associate certification training is for beginners and professionals who run enterprise architecture programs, as well as solutions architects. It covers deployment of AWS systems, AWS best practices, and many other topics. The AWS Course covers skills for working with the Amazon Cloud, Alexa, Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, autoscaling and load balancing, serverless websites and many more.
This course will help you prepare for the Network+ and Security+ certification exams.
- Basic network theory concepts
- Components of a TCP/IP network implementation
- TCP/IP addressing and data delivery methods
- Major services deployed on TCP/IP networks
- LAN implementation
- Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents
- Design Resilient Architectures
- Design High-Performing Architectures
- Design Secure Applications and Architectures
- Design Cost-Optimized Architectures