Microsoft's Networking Fundamentals exam tests your understanding of wireless networking, IP addressing, wide area and local area networks, routers, switches, and the OSI model. The Networking Fundamentals exam is similar to the CompTIA Network+ exam. After you pass the Networking Fundamentals exam, you will have earned your Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) Certification.
The CompTIA Security+ Certification is an internationally recognized testing program sponsored by the Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) that certifies the knowledge of a security professional in the IT industry. Security+ certification is recognized around the world as the benchmark for foundation-level security professionals. Incorporating a comprehensive range of security knowledge areas, Security+ was developed with input from industry, government, academia and front-line practitioners, so you can be assured of its relevance.
This course will help you prepare for the MTA Networking and CompTIA Security+ certification exams.
- Prepare for the latest MTA Networking certification exams
- Understanding network infrastructures (LAN, WAN, VPN)
- Understanding network hardware
- Understanding protocols and services Leverage intelligence and threat detection techniques
- Analyze and interpret data
- Identify and address vulnerabilities
- Suggest preventative measures
- Effectively respond to and recover from incidents