To earn CCNP Enterprise, you pass two exams: a core exam (ENCOR) and an enterprise concentration exam of your choice.
The core exam (ENCOR) focuses on your knowledge of enterprise infrastructure including dual-stack (IPv4 and IPv6) architecture, virtualization, infrastructure, network assurance, security, and automation. The core exam is also the qualifying exam for CCIE Enterprise Infrastructure and CCIE Enterprise Wireless certifications. Passing this exam helps toward earning any or all of these certifications.
Concentration exams focus on emerging and industry-specific topics such as network design, SD-WAN, wireless, and automation. You can prepare for concentration exams by taking corresponding Cisco training courses.
- Prepare for the latest ENCOR certification exams
- Examining Cisco Enterprise Network Architecture
- Understanding Cisco Switching Paths
- Implementing Campus LAN Connectivity
- Building Redundant Switched Topology
- Implementing Layer 2 Port Aggregation
- Understanding EIGRP
- Implementing OSPF
- Optimizing OSPF
- Introducing Virtualization Protocols and Techniques
- Using Network Analysis Tools
- Implementing Infrastructure Security
- Implementing Secure Access Control
- Understanding Enterprise Network Security Architecture