Knowledge ManagerWork Role ID: OM-KMG-001Responsible for the management and administration of processes and tools that enable the organization to identify, document, and access intellectual capital and information content.Category: Operate and MaintainSpecialty Area: Knowledge Management
- A0002: Ability to match the appropriate knowledge repository technology for a given application or environment.
- K0001: Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- K0002: Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- K0003: Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
- K0004: Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy principles.
- K0005: Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- K0006: Knowledge of specific operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses.
- K0013: Knowledge of cyber defense and vulnerability assessment tools and their capabilities.
- K0094: Knowledge of the capabilities and functionality associated with content creation technologies (e.g., wikis, social networking, content management systems, blogs).
- K0095: Knowledge of the capabilities and functionality associated with various technologies for organizing and managing information (e.g., databases, bookmarking engines).
- K0096: Knowledge of the capabilities and functionality of various collaborative technologies (e.g., groupware, SharePoint).
- K0146: Knowledge of the organization's core business/mission processes.
- K0194: Knowledge of Cloud-based knowledge management technologies and concepts related to security, governance, procurement, and administration.
- K0195: Knowledge of data classification standards and methodologies based on sensitivity and other risk factors.
- K0228: Knowledge of taxonomy and semantic ontology theory.
- K0260: Knowledge of Personally Identifiable Information (PII) data security standards.
- K0261: Knowledge of Payment Card Industry (PCI) data security standards.
- K0262: Knowledge of Personal Health Information (PHI) data security standards.
- K0283: Knowledge of use cases related to collaboration and content synchronization across platforms (e.g., Mobile, PC, Cloud).
- K0287: Knowledge of an organization's information classification program and procedures for information compromise.
- K0315: Knowledge of the principal methods, procedures, and techniques of gathering information and producing, reporting, and sharing information.
- K0338: Knowledge of data mining techniques.
- K0420: Knowledge of database theory.
- S0011: Skill in conducting information searches.
- S0012: Skill in conducting knowledge mapping (e.g., map of knowledge repositories).
- S0049: Skill in the measuring and reporting of intellectual capital.
- S0055: Skill in using knowledge management technologies.
- T0037: Construct access paths to suites of information (e.g., link pages) to facilitate access by end-users.
- T0060: Develop an understanding of the needs and requirements of information end-users.
- T0154: Monitor and report the usage of knowledge management assets and resources.
- T0185: Plan and manage the delivery of knowledge management projects.
- T0209: Provide recommendations on data structures and databases that ensure correct and quality production of reports/management information.
- T0339: Lead efforts to promote the organization's use of knowledge management and information sharing.
- T0421: Manage the indexing/cataloguing, storage, and access of explicit organizational knowledge (e.g., hard copy documents, digital files).
- T0452: Design, build, implement, and maintain a knowledge management framework that provides end-users access to the organization's intellectual capital.
- T0524: Promote knowledge sharing between information owners/users through an organization's operational processes and systems.