IT Investment/Portfolio ManagerWork Role ID: OV-PMA-004Manages a portfolio of IT investments that align with the overall needs of mission and enterprise priorities.Category: Oversee and GovernSpecialty Area: Program/Project Management and Acquisition
- A0039: Ability to oversee the development and update of the life cycle cost estimate.
- K0001: Knowledge of computer networking concepts and protocols, and network security methodologies.
- K0002: Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- K0003: Knowledge of laws, regulations, policies, and ethics as they relate to cybersecurity and privacy.
- K0004: Knowledge of cybersecurity and privacy principles.
- K0005: Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- K0006: Knowledge of specific operational impacts of cybersecurity lapses.
- K0048: Knowledge of Risk Management Framework (RMF) requirements.
- K0072: Knowledge of resource management principles and techniques.
- K0120: Knowledge of how information needs and collection requirements are translated, tracked, and prioritized across the extended enterprise.
- K0126: Knowledge of Supply Chain Risk Management Practices (NIST SP 800-161)
- K0146: Knowledge of the organization's core business/mission processes.
- K0154: Knowledge of supply chain risk management standards, processes, and practices.
- K0165: Knowledge of risk threat assessment.
- K0169: Knowledge of information technology (IT) supply chain security and supply chain risk management policies, requirements, and procedures.
- K0235: Knowledge of how to leverage research and development centers, think tanks, academic research, and industry systems.
- K0257: Knowledge of information technology (IT) acquisition/procurement requirements.
- K0270: Knowledge of the acquisition/procurement life cycle process.
- S0372: Skill to translate, track, and prioritize information needs and intelligence collection requirements across the extended enterprise.
- T0220: Resolve conflicts in laws, regulations, policies, standards, or procedures.
- T0223: Review or conduct audits of information technology (IT) programs and projects.
- T0277: Ensure that all acquisitions, procurements, and outsourcing efforts address information security requirements consistent with organization goals.
- T0302: Develop contract language to ensure supply chain, system, network, and operational security are met.
- T0377: Gather feedback on customer satisfaction and internal service performance to foster continual improvement.
- T0415: Ensure that supply chain, system, network, performance, and cybersecurity requirements are included in contract language and delivered.
- T0493: Lead and oversee budget, staffing, and contracting.
- T0551: Draft and publish supply chain security and risk management documents.