Task ID: T0582
Task Description: Provide expertise to course of action development.
Work Roles with this Task:
- Work Role ID: AN-ASA-001Work Roles: All-Source AnalystWork Role Description: Analyzes data/information from one or multiple sources to conduct preparation of the environment, respond to requests for information, and submit intelligence collection and production requirements in support of planning and operations.Specialty Area(s): All-Source Analysis
- Work Role ID: AN-ASA-002Work Roles: Mission Assessment SpecialistWork Role Description: Develops assessment plans and measures of performance/effectiveness. Conducts strategic and operational effectiveness assessments as required for cyber events. Determines whether systems performed as expected and provides input to the determination of operational effectiveness.Specialty Area(s): All-Source Analysis
- Work Role ID: AN-TGT-001Work Roles: Target DeveloperWork Role Description: Performs target system analysis, builds and/or maintains electronic target folders to include inputs from environment preparation, and/or internal or external intelligence sources. Coordinates with partner target activities and intelligence organizations, and presents candidate targets for vetting and validation.Specialty Area(s): Targets
- Work Role ID: AN-TGT-002Work Roles: Target Network AnalystWork Role Description: Conducts advanced analysis of collection and open-source data to ensure target continuity; to profile targets and their activities; and develop techniques to gain more target information. Determines how targets communicate, move, operate and live based on knowledge of target technologies, digital networks, and the applications on them.Specialty Area(s): Targets
- Work Role ID: CO-OPL-003Work Roles: Partner Integration PlannerWork Role Description: Works to advance cooperation across organizational or national borders between cyber operations partners. Aids the integration of partner cyber teams by providing guidance, resources, and collaboration to develop best practices and facilitate organizational support for achieving objectives in integrated cyber actions.Category: Collect and OperateSpecialty Area(s): Cyber Operational Planning