Task ID: T0277
Task Description: Ensure that all acquisitions, procurements, and outsourcing efforts address information security requirements consistent with organization goals.
Work Roles with this Task:
- Work Role ID: OV-MGT-001Work Roles: Information Systems Security ManagerWork Role Description: Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.Specialty Area(s): Cybersecurity Management
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-001Work Roles: Program ManagerWork Role Description: Leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-002Work Roles: IT Project ManagerWork Role Description: Directly manages information technology projects.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-003Work Roles: Product Support ManagerWork Role Description: Manages the package of support functions required to field and maintain the readiness and operational capability of systems and components.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-004Work Roles: IT Investment/Portfolio ManagerWork Role Description: Manages a portfolio of IT investments that align with the overall needs of mission and enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: SP-RSK-002Work Roles: Security Control AssessorWork Role Description: Conducts independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls and control enhancements employed within or inherited by an information technology (IT) system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls (as defined in NIST SP 800-37).Category: Securely ProvisionSpecialty Area(s): Risk Management