Task ID: T0256
Task Description: Evaluate the effectiveness of procurement function in addressing information security requirements and supply chain risks through procurement activities and recommend improvements.
Work Roles with this Task:
- Work Role ID: OV-MGT-001Work Roles: Information Systems Security ManagerWork Role Description: Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.Specialty Area(s): Cybersecurity Management
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-001Work Roles: Program ManagerWork Role Description: Leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-002Work Roles: IT Project ManagerWork Role Description: Directly manages information technology projects.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-003Work Roles: Product Support ManagerWork Role Description: Manages the package of support functions required to field and maintain the readiness and operational capability of systems and components.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-005Work Roles: IT Program AuditorWork Role Description: Conducts evaluations of an IT program or its individual components to determine compliance with published standards.