Task ID: T0004
Task Description: Advise senior management (e.g., CIO) on cost/benefit analysis of information security programs, policies, processes, systems, and elements.
Work Roles with this Task:
- Work Role ID: OV-EXL-001Work Role Name: Executive Cyber LeadershipWork Role Description: Executes decision-making authorities and establishes vision and direction for an organization's cyber and cyber-related resources and/or operations.Specialty Area(s): Executive Cyber Leadership
- Work Role ID: OV-LGA-002Work Role Name: Privacy Officer/Privacy Compliance ManagerWork Role Description: Develops and oversees privacy compliance program and privacy program staff, supporting privacy compliance, governance/policy, and incident response needs of privacy and security executives and their teams.Specialty Area(s): Legal Advice and Advocacy
- Work Role ID: OV-MGT-001Work Role Name: Information Systems Security ManagerWork Role Description: Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.Specialty Area(s): Cybersecurity Management
- Work Role ID: OV-MGT-002Work Role Name: Communications Security (COMSEC) ManagerWork Role Description: Individual who manages the Communications Security (COMSEC) resources of an organization (CNSSI 4009) or key custodian for a Crypto Key Management System (CKMS).Specialty Area(s): Cybersecurity Management
- Work Role ID: OV-SPP-001Work Role Name: Cyber Workforce Developer and ManagerWork Role Description: Develops cyberspace workforce plans, strategies, and guidance to support cyberspace workforce manpower, personnel, training and education requirements and to address changes to cyberspace policy, doctrine, materiel, force structure, and education and training requirements.Specialty Area(s): Strategic Planning and Policy