Skill ID: S0372
Skill Description: Skill to translate, track, and prioritize information needs and intelligence collection requirements across the extended enterprise.
Work Roles with this Skill:
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-001Work Role Name: Program ManagerWork Role Description: Leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-002Work Role Name: IT Project ManagerWork Role Description: Directly manages information technology projects.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-003Work Role Name: Product Support ManagerWork Role Description: Manages the package of support functions required to field and maintain the readiness and operational capability of systems and components.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-004Work Role Name: IT Investment/Portfolio ManagerWork Role Description: Manages a portfolio of IT investments that align with the overall needs of mission and enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-005Work Role Name: IT Program AuditorWork Role Description: Conducts evaluations of an IT program or its individual components to determine compliance with published standards.