Skill ID: S0024
Skill Description: Skill in designing the integration of hardware and software solutions.
Work Roles with this Skill:
- Work Role ID: OM-ANA-001Work Roles: Systems Security AnalystWork Role Description: Responsible for the analysis and development of the integration, testing, operations, and maintenance of systems security.Category: Operate and MaintainSpecialty Area(s): Systems Analysis
- Work Role ID: SP-ARC-001Work Roles: Enterprise ArchitectWork Role Description: Develops and maintains business, systems, and information processes to support enterprise mission needs; develops information technology (IT) rules and requirements that describe baseline and target architectures.Specialty Area(s): Systems Architecture
- Work Role ID: SP-ARC-002Work Roles: Security ArchitectWork Role Description: Ensures that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organization’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture including reference models, segment and solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.Specialty Area(s): Systems Architecture
- Work Role ID: SP-SYS-001Work Roles: Information Systems Security DeveloperWork Role Description: Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates information system security throughout the systems development life cycle.Specialty Area(s): Systems Development
- Work Role ID: SP-SYS-002Work Roles: Systems DeveloperWork Role Description: Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates information systems throughout the systems development life cycle.Specialty Area(s): Systems Development