Knowledge ID: K0405
Knowledge Description: Knowledge of current computer-based intrusion sets.
Work Roles with this Knowledge:
- Work Role ID: AN-ASA-001Work Roles: All-Source AnalystWork Role Description: Analyzes data/information from one or multiple sources to conduct preparation of the environment, respond to requests for information, and submit intelligence collection and production requirements in support of planning and operations.Specialty Area(s): All-Source Analysis
- Work Role ID: AN-ASA-002Work Roles: Mission Assessment SpecialistWork Role Description: Develops assessment plans and measures of performance/effectiveness. Conducts strategic and operational effectiveness assessments as required for cyber events. Determines whether systems performed as expected and provides input to the determination of operational effectiveness.Specialty Area(s): All-Source Analysis
- Work Role ID: AN-TWA-001Work Roles: Threat/Warning AnalystWork Role Description: Develops cyber indicators to maintain awareness of the status of the highly dynamic operating environment. Collects, processes, analyzes, and disseminates cyber threat/warning assessments.Specialty Area(s): Threat Analysis
- Work Role ID: CO-CLO-001Work Roles: All Source-Collection ManagerWork Role Description: Identifies collection authorities and environment; incorporates priority information requirements into collection management; develops concepts to meet leadership's intent. Determines capabilities of available collection assets, identifies new collection capabilities; and constructs and disseminates collection plans. Monitors execution of tasked collection to ensure effective execution of the collection plan.Category: Collect and OperateSpecialty Area(s): Collection Operations
- Work Role ID: CO-OPL-001Work Roles: Cyber Intel PlannerWork Role Description: Develops detailed intelligence plans to satisfy cyber operations requirements. Collaborates with cyber operations planners to identify, validate, and levy requirements for collection and analysis. Participates in targeting selection, validation, synchronization, and execution of cyber actions. Synchronizes intelligence activities to support organization objectives in cyberspace.Category: Collect and OperateSpecialty Area(s): Cyber Operational Planning