Knowledge ID: K0224
Knowledge Description: Knowledge of system administration concepts for operating systems such as but not limited to Unix/Linux, IOS, Android, and Windows operating systems.
Work Roles with this Knowledge:
- Work Role ID: AN-EXP-001Work Roles: Exploitation AnalystWork Role Description: Collaborates to identify access and collection gaps that can be satisfied through cyber collection and/or preparation activities. Leverages all authorized resources and analytic techniques to penetrate targeted networks.Category: AnalyzeSpecialty Area(s): Exploitation Analysis
- Work Role ID: CO-OPS-001Work Roles: Cyber OperatorWork Role Description: Conducts collection, processing, and/or geolocation of systems to exploit, locate, and/or track targets of interest. Performs network navigation, tactical forensic analysis, and, when directed, executes on-net operations.Category: Collect and OperateSpecialty Area(s): Cyber Operations
- Work Role ID: IN-FOR-002Work Roles: Cyber Defense Forensics AnalystWork Role Description: Analyzes digital evidence and investigates computer security incidents to derive useful information in support of system/network vulnerability mitigation.Category: InvestigateSpecialty Area(s): Digital Forensics
- Work Role ID: OM-STS-001Work Roles: Technical Support SpecialistWork Role Description: Provides technical support to customers who need assistance utilizing client-level hardware and software in accordance with established or approved organizational process components (i.e., Master Incident Management Plan, when applicable).Category: Operate and MaintainSpecialty Area(s): Customer Service and Technical Support
- Work Role ID: PR-VAM-001Work Roles: Vulnerability Assessment AnalystWork Role Description: Performs assessments of systems and networks within the network environment or enclave and identifies where those systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. Measures effectiveness of defense-in-depth architecture against known vulnerabilities.Category: Protect and DefendSpecialty Area(s): Vulnerability Assessment and Management