Knowledge ID: K0194
Knowledge Description: Knowledge of Cloud-based knowledge management technologies and concepts related to security, governance, procurement, and administration.
Work Roles with this Knowledge:
- Work Role ID: OM-KMG-001Work Role Name: Knowledge ManagerWork Role Description: Responsible for the management and administration of processes and tools that enable the organization to identify, document, and access intellectual capital and information content.Category: Operate and MaintainSpecialty Area(s): Knowledge Management
- Work Role ID: OM-STS-001Work Role Name: Technical Support SpecialistWork Role Description: Provides technical support to customers who need assistance utilizing client-level hardware and software in accordance with established or approved organizational process components (i.e., Master Incident Management Plan, when applicable).Category: Operate and MaintainSpecialty Area(s): Customer Service and Technical Support
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-001Work Role Name: Program ManagerWork Role Description: Leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-002Work Role Name: IT Project ManagerWork Role Description: Directly manages information technology projects.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-003Work Role Name: Product Support ManagerWork Role Description: Manages the package of support functions required to field and maintain the readiness and operational capability of systems and components.