Knowledge ID: K0154
Knowledge Description: Knowledge of supply chain risk management standards, processes, and practices.
Work Roles with this Knowledge:
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-001Work Roles: Program ManagerWork Role Description: Leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-002Work Roles: IT Project ManagerWork Role Description: Directly manages information technology projects.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-003Work Roles: Product Support ManagerWork Role Description: Manages the package of support functions required to field and maintain the readiness and operational capability of systems and components.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-004Work Roles: IT Investment/Portfolio ManagerWork Role Description: Manages a portfolio of IT investments that align with the overall needs of mission and enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-005Work Roles: IT Program AuditorWork Role Description: Conducts evaluations of an IT program or its individual components to determine compliance with published standards.
- Work Role ID: SP-DEV-001Work Roles: Software DeveloperWork Role Description: Develops, creates, maintains, and writes/codes new (or modifies existing) computer applications, software, or specialized utility programs.Category: Securely ProvisionSpecialty Area(s): Software Development
- Work Role ID: SP-DEV-002Work Roles: Secure Software AssessorWork Role Description: Analyzes the security of new or existing computer applications, software, or specialized utility programs and provides actionable results.Category: Securely ProvisionSpecialty Area(s): Software Development