Knowledge ID: K0072
Knowledge Description: Knowledge of resource management principles and techniques.
Work Roles with this Knowledge:
- Work Role ID: OV-MGT-001Work Roles: Information Systems Security ManagerWork Role Description: Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.Specialty Area(s): Cybersecurity Management
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-001Work Roles: Program ManagerWork Role Description: Leads, coordinates, communicates, integrates, and is accountable for the overall success of the program, ensuring alignment with agency or enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-002Work Roles: IT Project ManagerWork Role Description: Directly manages information technology projects.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-003Work Roles: Product Support ManagerWork Role Description: Manages the package of support functions required to field and maintain the readiness and operational capability of systems and components.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-004Work Roles: IT Investment/Portfolio ManagerWork Role Description: Manages a portfolio of IT investments that align with the overall needs of mission and enterprise priorities.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-005Work Roles: IT Program AuditorWork Role Description: Conducts evaluations of an IT program or its individual components to determine compliance with published standards.
- Work Role ID: OV-SPP-001Work Roles: Cyber Workforce Developer and ManagerWork Role Description: Develops cyberspace workforce plans, strategies, and guidance to support cyberspace workforce manpower, personnel, training and education requirements and to address changes to cyberspace policy, doctrine, materiel, force structure, and education and training requirements.Specialty Area(s): Strategic Planning and Policy