Knowledge ID: K0043
Knowledge Description: Knowledge of industry-standard and organizationally accepted analysis principles and methods.
Work Roles with this Knowledge:
- Work Role ID: OV-MGT-001Work Roles: Information Systems Security ManagerWork Role Description: Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.Specialty Area(s): Cybersecurity Management
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-002Work Roles: IT Project ManagerWork Role Description: Directly manages information technology projects.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-003Work Roles: Product Support ManagerWork Role Description: Manages the package of support functions required to field and maintain the readiness and operational capability of systems and components.
- Work Role ID: OV-PMA-005Work Roles: IT Program AuditorWork Role Description: Conducts evaluations of an IT program or its individual components to determine compliance with published standards.
- Work Role ID: SP-ARC-001Work Roles: Enterprise ArchitectWork Role Description: Develops and maintains business, systems, and information processes to support enterprise mission needs; develops information technology (IT) rules and requirements that describe baseline and target architectures.Specialty Area(s): Systems Architecture
- Work Role ID: SP-ARC-002Work Roles: Security ArchitectWork Role Description: Ensures that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organization’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture including reference models, segment and solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.Specialty Area(s): Systems Architecture
- Work Role ID: SP-SRP-001Work Roles: Systems Requirements PlannerWork Role Description: Consults with customers to evaluate functional requirements and translate functional requirements into technical solutions.Specialty Area(s): Systems Requirements Planning