Knowledge ID: K0033
Knowledge Description: Knowledge of host/network access control mechanisms (e.g., access control list, capabilities lists).
Work Roles with this Knowledge:
- Work Role ID: OV-MGT-001Work Roles: Information Systems Security ManagerWork Role Description: Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.Category: Oversee and GovernSpecialty Area(s): Cybersecurity Management
- Work Role ID: PR-CDA-001Work Roles: Cyber Defense AnalystWork Role Description: Uses data collected from a variety of cyber defense tools (e.g., IDS alerts, firewalls, network traffic logs) to analyze events that occur within their environments for the purposes of mitigating threats.Specialty Area(s): Cyber Defense Analysis
- Work Role ID: PR-CIR-001Work Roles: Cyber Defense Incident ResponderWork Role Description: Investigates, analyzes, and responds to cyber incidents within the network environment or enclave.Specialty Area(s): Incident Response
- Work Role ID: PR-INF-001Work Roles: Cyber Defense Infrastructure Support SpecialistWork Role Description: Tests, implements, deploys, maintains, and administers the infrastructure hardware and software.Specialty Area(s): Cyber Defense Infrastructure Support
- Work Role ID: PR-VAM-001Work Roles: Vulnerability Assessment AnalystWork Role Description: Performs assessments of systems and networks within the network environment or enclave and identifies where those systems/networks deviate from acceptable configurations, enclave policy, or local policy. Measures effectiveness of defense-in-depth architecture against known vulnerabilities.Specialty Area(s): Vulnerability Assessment and Management