Knowledge ID: K0008
Knowledge Description: Knowledge of applicable business processes and operations of customer organizations.
Work Roles with this Knowledge:
- Work Role ID: OV-LGA-002Work Roles: Privacy Officer/Privacy Compliance ManagerWork Role Description: Develops and oversees privacy compliance program and privacy program staff, supporting privacy compliance, governance/policy, and incident response needs of privacy and security executives and their teams.Category: Oversee and GovernSpecialty Area(s): Legal Advice and Advocacy
- Work Role ID: OV-MGT-001Work Roles: Information Systems Security ManagerWork Role Description: Responsible for the cybersecurity of a program, organization, system, or enclave.Category: Oversee and GovernSpecialty Area(s): Cybersecurity Management
- Work Role ID: SP-ARC-002Work Roles: Security ArchitectWork Role Description: Ensures that the stakeholder security requirements necessary to protect the organization’s mission and business processes are adequately addressed in all aspects of enterprise architecture including reference models, segment and solution architectures, and the resulting systems supporting those missions and business processes.Specialty Area(s): Systems Architecture
- Work Role ID: SP-RSK-002Work Roles: Security Control AssessorWork Role Description: Conducts independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls and control enhancements employed within or inherited by an information technology (IT) system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls (as defined in NIST SP 800-37).Specialty Area(s): Risk Management
- Work Role ID: SP-SRP-001Work Roles: Systems Requirements PlannerWork Role Description: Consults with customers to evaluate functional requirements and translate functional requirements into technical solutions.Specialty Area(s): Systems Requirements Planning