Ability ID: A0118
Ability Description: Ability to understand technology, management, and leadership issues related to organization processes and problem solving.
Work Roles with this Ability:
- Work Role ID: OV-EXL-001Work Roles: Executive Cyber LeadershipWork Role Description: Executes decision-making authorities and establishes vision and direction for an organization's cyber and cyber-related resources and/or operations.Specialty Area(s): Executive Cyber Leadership
- Work Role ID: OV-TEA-001Work Roles: Cyber Instructional Curriculum DeveloperWork Role Description: Develops, plans, coordinates, and evaluates cyber training/education courses, methods, and techniques based on instructional needs.Specialty Area(s): Training, Education, and Awareness
- Work Role ID: OV-TEA-002Work Roles: Cyber InstructorWork Role Description: Develops and conducts training or education of personnel within cyber domain.Specialty Area(s): Training, Education, and Awareness
- Work Role ID: SP-RSK-001Work Roles: Authorizing Official/Designating RepresentativeWork Role Description: Senior official or executive with the authority to formally assume responsibility for operating an information system at an acceptable level of risk to organizational operations (including mission, functions, image, or reputation), organizational assets, individuals, other organizations, and the Nation (CNSSI 4009).Category: Securely ProvisionSpecialty Area(s): Risk Management
- Work Role ID: SP-RSK-002Work Roles: Security Control AssessorWork Role Description: Conducts independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls and control enhancements employed within or inherited by an information technology (IT) system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls (as defined in NIST SP 800-37).Category: Securely ProvisionSpecialty Area(s): Risk Management