Ability ID: A0098
Ability Description: Ability to participate as a member of planning teams, coordination groups, and task forces as necessary.
Work Roles with this Ability:
- Work Role ID: CO-OPL-001Work Roles: Cyber Intel PlannerWork Role Description: Develops detailed intelligence plans to satisfy cyber operations requirements. Collaborates with cyber operations planners to identify, validate, and levy requirements for collection and analysis. Participates in targeting selection, validation, synchronization, and execution of cyber actions. Synchronizes intelligence activities to support organization objectives in cyberspace.
- Work Role ID: CO-OPL-002Work Roles: Cyber Ops PlannerWork Role Description: Develops detailed plans for the conduct or support of the applicable range of cyber operations through collaboration with other planners, operators and/or analysts. Participates in targeting selection, validation, synchronization, and enables integration during the execution of cyber actions.
- Work Role ID: CO-OPL-003Work Roles: Partner Integration PlannerWork Role Description: Works to advance cooperation across organizational or national borders between cyber operations partners. Aids the integration of partner cyber teams by providing guidance, resources, and collaboration to develop best practices and facilitate organizational support for achieving objectives in integrated cyber actions.
- Work Role ID: SP-RSK-002Work Roles: Security Control AssessorWork Role Description: Conducts independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls and control enhancements employed within or inherited by an information technology (IT) system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls (as defined in NIST SP 800-37).Category: Securely ProvisionSpecialty Area(s): Risk Management
- Work Role ID: SP-SYS-001Work Roles: Information Systems Security DeveloperWork Role Description: Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates information system security throughout the systems development life cycle.Category: Securely ProvisionSpecialty Area(s): Systems Development