Ability ID: A0033
Ability Description: Ability to develop policy, plans, and strategy in compliance with laws, regulations, policies, and standards in support of organizational cyber activities.
Work Roles with this Ability:
- Work Role ID: OV-EXL-001Work Roles: Executive Cyber LeadershipWork Role Description: Executes decision-making authorities and establishes vision and direction for an organization's cyber and cyber-related resources and/or operations.Specialty Area(s): Executive Cyber Leadership
- Work Role ID: OV-LGA-002Work Roles: Privacy Officer/Privacy Compliance ManagerWork Role Description: Develops and oversees privacy compliance program and privacy program staff, supporting privacy compliance, governance/policy, and incident response needs of privacy and security executives and their teams.Specialty Area(s): Legal Advice and Advocacy
- Work Role ID: OV-SPP-001Work Roles: Cyber Workforce Developer and ManagerWork Role Description: Develops cyberspace workforce plans, strategies, and guidance to support cyberspace workforce manpower, personnel, training and education requirements and to address changes to cyberspace policy, doctrine, materiel, force structure, and education and training requirements.Specialty Area(s): Strategic Planning and Policy
- Work Role ID: OV-SPP-002Work Roles: Cyber Policy and Strategy PlannerWork Role Description: Develops and maintains cybersecurity plans, strategy, and policy to support and align with organizational cybersecurity initiatives and regulatory compliance.Specialty Area(s): Strategic Planning and Policy
- Work Role ID: SP-RSK-001Work Roles: Authorizing Official/Designating RepresentativeWork Role Description: Senior official or executive with the authority to formally assume responsibility for operating an information system at an acceptable level of risk to organizational operations (including mission, functions, image, or reputation), organizational assets, individuals, other organizations, and the Nation (CNSSI 4009).Category: Securely ProvisionSpecialty Area(s): Risk Management