Ability ID: A0019
Ability Description: Ability to produce technical documentation.
Work Roles with this Ability:
- Work Role ID: OV-TEA-001Work Roles: Cyber Instructional Curriculum DeveloperWork Role Description: Develops, plans, coordinates, and evaluates cyber training/education courses, methods, and techniques based on instructional needs.Category: Oversee and GovernSpecialty Area(s): Training, Education, and Awareness
- Work Role ID: OV-TEA-002Work Roles: Cyber InstructorWork Role Description: Develops and conducts training or education of personnel within cyber domain.Category: Oversee and GovernSpecialty Area(s): Training, Education, and Awareness
- Work Role ID: SP-RSK-002Work Roles: Security Control AssessorWork Role Description: Conducts independent comprehensive assessments of the management, operational, and technical security controls and control enhancements employed within or inherited by an information technology (IT) system to determine the overall effectiveness of the controls (as defined in NIST SP 800-37).Specialty Area(s): Risk Management
- Work Role ID: SP-SYS-001Work Roles: Information Systems Security DeveloperWork Role Description: Designs, develops, tests, and evaluates information system security throughout the systems development life cycle.Specialty Area(s): Systems Development
- Work Role ID: SP-TRD-001Work Roles: Research & Development SpecialistWork Role Description: Conducts software and systems engineering and software systems research to develop new capabilities, ensuring cybersecurity is fully integrated. Conducts comprehensive technology research to evaluate potential vulnerabilities in cyberspace systems.Specialty Area(s): Technology R&D