Modeling and simulation fundamentals as applied to cybersecurity including operating system installation and administration for hardware, network architectures, layers, protocols, and configurations. Serves as an introduction to the next two courses in the certificate with topics such as business continuity planning and security management, attack, defense, and cyber weakness at a high level.
- Explore interdisciplinary issues for conducting research in behavioral aspects of cybersecurity.
- Apply appropriate analysis techniques to data to spot insider threats.
- Understand cyber hacker motivations and techniques.
- Be able to collaborate with interdisciplinary teams toward project completion.
- Write research reports/articles.