The Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK) helps the business analyst to follow a globally recognized standard of practice when analyzing the business.
This course explores the competencies fundamental to business analytics and analysis, including behavioral characteristics, business knowledge, and the tools and technology knowledge necessary for effective business analysis work.
Defining Requirements Architecture
- identify characteristics of an effective requirements architecture
- recognize considerations for defining a requirements architecture
- identify how you use guidelines and techniques to define a requirements architecture
Defining Design Options
- recognize considerations for defining design options
- distinguish between the guidelines and techniques you use to define design options
- distinguish between the stakeholder roles involved in defining design options
Analyzing Value and Recommending Solutions
- recognize considerations for analyzing potential value
- identify the components you analyze to assess potential value
- identify appropriate options when selecting a design solution
- demonstrate your understanding of defining a requirements architecture, defining design options, analyzing potential value, and recommending solutions