Businesses need to be ever on the lookout for ways to give themselves an edge. Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Application Platform as a Service (aPaaS) can reduce costs while increasing your organization's agility. PaaS is a platform-based service that provides a viable option for reducing costs while at the same time increasing the business's flexibility and reach.
In this course, you'll learn about the potential benefits of cloud computing and PaaS for your organization. You'll also learn about the different deployment options available, where and when PaaS is best utilized, and the current trends in PaaS applications. And you’ll explore best practices for implementing PaaS in your organization.
Harnessing the Benefits of Platform as a Service
- There is no objective for the Course Overview
- identify the benefits of PaaS to your organization
- distinguish between the types of PaaS deployment options
- recognize effective ways to use PaaS
- identify situations in which PaaS is not the ideal option
- recognize current trends in PaaS application
- Knowledge Check: Implementing and Utilizing PaaS