This 5-day training program is for individuals seeking to develop skills and/or become specialist certified in ITIL's Service Offerings and Agreements practice area. The Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) module is one of the qualifications within the ITIL Service Capability work stream. The Service Offerings and Agreements module is focused on integrating demand and supplier management with the service portfolio and service catalog, and how to identify, define, cost, and manage services.
Course topics concentrate on applying the SOA principles in the following key processes: Service Portfolio Management, Service Catalog Management, Service Level Management, Demand Management, Supplier Management, Financial Management, and Business Relationship Management. The Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) Certification Exam is administered at the end of the course, students may choose to wave the exam if desired.
- Introduction to service offerings and agreements (SOA)
- Service portfolio management
- Service catalogue management
- Service level management
- Demand management
- Supplier management
- Financial Management for IT services
- Business relationship management
- SOA roles and responsibilities
- Technology and implementation considerations