- 5-Day instructor-led Security+ certification course
- Expert training by a certified Security+ instructor
- Classes scheduled monthly in Maryland, Virginia and Online
- Security+ classes are also offered as onsite training for groups of 5 or more students
- Phoenix TS' CompTIA Security+ boot camp satisfies the training and certification requirements for the IAT Level II and IAM Level I roles according to the DoD Directive 8570
- Eligible for MyCAA scholarship
- The Security+ certification course also follows NICE framework
The course prepares students for the Security+ certification exam. Students will learn to identify network attack strategies and defenses, understand the principles of organizational security and the elements of effective security policies, know the technologies and uses of cryptographic standards and products, identify network- and host-based security technologies and practices, describe how wireless and remote access security is enforced, describe the standards and products used to enforce security on the web and communications technologies, and identify strategies for ensuring business continuity, fault tolerance, and disaster recovery.