MTI College's Microsoft MCSA Windows Server 2012 R2 courses prepare graduates for a career in system administration. Successful graduates will be able to design, administer, secure, and troubleshoot PC networks utilizing Windows Server operating systems, basic Linux networking, and automation tools such as Windows PowerShell. Classes use Microsoft approved curriculum that is designed to help students prepare for the rigorous Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) exams.
- Demonstrate an understanding of terminology and functions for network operating systems and network services in a business network.
- Install and upgrade desktop and server operating systems, and configure services, protocols, and access per client specifications.
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve network problems utilizing the appropriate tools, utilities and resources.
- Employ learning strategies necessary to obtain Windows Server 2012 MCSA certification
- Complete Microsoft Exam 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
- Complete Microsoft Exam 70-411 Administering Windows Server 2012 R2
- Complete Microsoft Exam 70-412 Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 Services
- Identify network security risks and construct strategies for effective network security